burlap

Friday, November 8, 2013

A few notes from around the house

One of my favorite things is finding these random notes around the house.  They really make me smile.  Here are a few I have found lately.  
Babysitting offer
Addison Mitchell will offer babysit any little kid 6 and under.  Just drop your kids off with me and go somewhere for 5 to 10 minutes.  Have a nice day.  Addison Mitchell.  
Then, when you turn the paper over, this is what I found on the back
I'm not sure if she is getting ready to sweep with that broom or fly off on it ;-)

I found this note on her door a week or 2 ago.
The back page
We have been working on writing letters in school so I told Addie I wanted her to type up a letter to someone and she chose the Tooth Fairy.  I got a kick out of her letter.
That girl makes me laugh.  Now that Kimball is learning how to read and write as well, he loves to write little notes also.  In fact he just brought me another little love note as I was typing this but here is one from last week.
I Love you mom.  You make me Happy.  I Love you soooooo much.

2 comments:

  1. she's always been amazing...and this just proves that perfectly! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sending me an invite to your blog! I love, love, love reading all the fun you have as a family! I know I never comment, but I admire you so much as a wife and mother. You are so creative, so beautiful, so talented, and I'm sure we'd be good friend if we lived closer. :-) I could learn a lot from you. How much more schooling does Ammon have? I seriously am amazed at all the family time you and Ammon make even with school. I'm also sorry to hear about Ammon's dad. It's so hard to lose a parent. Thanks for sharing your life with me!

    ReplyDelete