burlap

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Really? Really he is 1 already?

I am SO in love.  I can't even tell you how much this little boy makes my heart so happy.  I look forward to his smiley face every day.  As crazy as it is for me to believe, he is now 1 year old, I can't remember our life without him!!!  It really seems like only a few months ago, I was huge and soooo ready to meet this little guy.  I will never forget holding him in my arms for the first time.  I'm so glad he still let's me hold him and snuggle him.  Boy do I love this kid
For his birthday, I just did a smash cake and he knew EXACTLY what to do.  What a cutie.
Before








 The pictures really don't do it justice how covered in cake and frosting he was.  He ate most of the cake...that is a lot of cake!
 What do you get a 1 year old who has 3 older siblings with tons of toys?  I have no idea.  a few NEW clothes since his are just hand-me-downs?  That's all I could really come up with.  The last thing we need in this house is more toys and he doesn't care about them anyway so we kept it simple.
 For my own personal remembrance, here are a few things about Jarom at this age:
28.5" tall (7%)
18 lbs 11oz (12%)
HC 45.7cm (18%)
He LOVES planes and makes the sounds and points up when we get him out of his crib, which means he wants us to move the planes around that are flying above his crib. He also loves us to lift him up high so he can touch them.
He waves bye bye, blows kisses and gives high fives
Walking along furniture but doesn't dare do it on his own.  He has no fear of climbing whatever he can find though.
He likes to pretend to talk on the phone
He has stranger danger and will not be left with anyone!   He is a momma's boy but will only say Da-da....no matter how much coaching he gets from me.  I've heard him say momma but he much prefers to say Da-da.
He is a LOVE BUG.  He loves to snuggle and I could watch this next video all day long.  He is the sweetest kid and he brings out the sweetness in everyone.  I love having him in our family and I love how much his older siblings love him.
 I made this birth video a few weeks ago and thought I would put it on here for his 1st birthday.  I really cannot believe it has been a year.  Love this boy of mine so so much

No comments:

Post a Comment