As of Monday, I/we have painted EVERY SINGLE WALL in this house. I finally finished the stairwell and thought I would post some pictures of some rooms that I have not put on here yet. We have less than a year of living here left and I am really going to miss this place. It has been so fun to paint and really make it our home. I am starting to get it ready to sell. I wish I had a better camera to take better pictures but this will have to do.
First up is our bed-room. I painted it 4 years ago when we first moved in but I finally finished it the way I want, complete with curtains and such.
Here is some before pictures I have of our bedroom
I had some good help painting it
after
I really wish that I had better lighting for pictures for these bathroom pictures but with no natural lighting it makes it hard. This is our 1/2 bath downstairs. It's much cuter in person. Dang lighting.
Before
After
A shelf we got for our wedding that has been sitting in a bin for the last 5 years waiting for me to re-do it and that FINALLY happened. It still needs a little plant or something on it but all things come to those who wait, right? ...and wait, and wait, and...Towel rack made our of a cupboard door...again, much cuter in person.
This next project was the office closet. The kids always were playing in it and so we decided to just turn it into a little reading nook. It is perfect for homeschool because the kids can have a separate place to go to work on something or just cuddle up and read.
chalk board paint is a great thing
After we put the doors back on, we painted our hallway...TWICE. Here was the first color and although we love it downstairs, it was not the right lighting upstairs and we really didn't like the look of it so I looked through my stash of paint downstairs and found another one that worked pretty well. It was a very late night but we are very happy with the results.
Ammon's height comes in very handy when doing house projects.
I guess I should have taken an "after shot" huh, nope I don't have one. Soon to come I guess.
You can check out more before and after shots of our house below.
Office/guest bedroom-although this has since changed into our home school room. Pictures soon to come.
Now I guess the only rooms I need to photograph are the basement and the livingroom
No comments:
Post a Comment