burlap

Thursday, May 2, 2013

We are alive

I think this is the longest I have ever gone without posting.  Part of that is that I have been relying on using Ammon's computer since mine died but when he is home, he is usually on it and sadly homework has to come before blogging :-(   BUT, I have been working on our old desktop computer and I think it might actually be able to use it.  Also, much of my "free time" has been taken over by a little nursing cutie patootie and I don't mean Ammon.  Another reason for the lack of posts is that I don't have that much to blog about recently.  I do need to upload my pictures from my camera but until then, I just got these pictures that were taken at a church fundraiser that I thought were pretty cute so I decided to stick them on the blog.  Enjoy.  More posts to come soon, I promise  






 

No comments:

Post a Comment